Victory Day, a very special day in my family, just like is special for millions of people in Ukraine. A day in which we honour the memory of the people who lost their lives in the war, for our freedom!
Every year there’s a parade for the veterans, we bring a lot of flowers to the monument. But due to the situation with Russia this year everything was canceled, because everybody is afraid of provocations.
For me this is very sad, because my great-grandfather was lost in action, and my grandfather grew up without a father.
So we are going to make this day special for him…in memory of my great-grandfather!!
- vio96 likes this
- chiarik likes this
- i-thinkthereforeiam reblogged this from aliyasonodi
- onearmenia likes this
- findingaplacetobelongintheworld reblogged this from komofina
- komofina reblogged this from miroslav-kloses
- komofina likes this
- miroslav-kloses reblogged this from soul-46
- miroslav-kloses likes this
- phoxbox likes this
- lavandulaspica reblogged this from soul-46
- powerforflower likes this
- starhigh reblogged this from soul-46
- dvm-blog likes this
- my-hieroglyphs likes this
- ferrariwolf likes this
- soul-46 posted this